Home
images/12.jpg
basspro.pngcocoons.pngdiawa.jpggemini.pnggorvg.jpgkmc.pnglowrance.jpgmaxima.pngmisslebaits.pngrapid.pngriver2sea.pngsimms.pngyamalube.png

unnamed-2-600x456.jpg

Cypress, CA (August 31, 2020) – Some wins come down to the wire, others are by a landslide. For Oakdale, California’s Ish Monroe the latter was certainly the case as he weighed hefty bags throughout the three-day tournament—a total of 65-13 for 15 bass—edging out second place by a margin of 16-pounds, 7-ounces—the third-largest margin of victory in Toyota Series history.

“I was really looking forward to this tournament because it’s basically in my backyard. There isn’t another body of water in the country that I understand as well as the California Delta. I said I was going to spend the time out there practicing and fish how I know it’s going to take to win. That’s usually punching mats and froggin’, especially in the summer. The fish get under the vegetation where there’s shade and baitfish. I always say where there’s bait there’s bass,” remarks Monroe.

Full Story